Saturday, November 6, 2010

JUST THE WAY U ARE     (BRUNO MARS)
Oh..her eyes..her eyes
Make the stars look like
They’re not shining

Her hair..her hair..
Fall perfectly
Without her trying

She’s so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Yeah…

I know…I know..
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so..its so
Sad to think that she
Don’t see what I see
But every time
She ask me to look okay
I say….
c/o  when I see u face
there’s not a thing
that I would change
coz u amazing
just the way u are..

and when u smile
the whole word
stops and stares for a while
coz girl u amazing
just the way u are..

yeah..her lips..her lips..
could I kiss the all day
if she’d let me

her laugh..her laugh
she hates but I think its so sexy
she so beautiful
I tell her every day..

Oh….u know..u know..u know..
I’d never ask u to chose
If perfectly is what
You’re searching for then just stay the same
So don’t event
Bother asking if u look okay
U know I say..
*repear c/o

No comments:

Post a Comment